Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Semester Exam: Given Circumstances


Name:______________________________

GIVEN CIRCUMSTANCES WORKSHEET

Play:____________________________________

Character:____________________________________


BE SPECIFIC.  ONE WORD AND ONE SENTENCE ANSWERS ARE UNACCEPTABLE.

1. What do I know about my character?: (Name, Age, Family Unit, Social Class)




2. Where am I? (America, Canada, City, Small Town)





3. What is my specific location? (House, playground, Department Store)





4. What year is it? Is the year significant?




5. What relationships do I have? (Describe them)




6. Who are you talking to?  What is your relationship to that character?




7. What do you want?



8. Why do you want it?





9. How will you get it?





10. Why do you want it now?





11. What will happen if you don’t get it?





12. What will happen if you don’t get it now?





13. What is in your way?





14. What must you overcome?

No comments:

Post a Comment